Episode 28: Cheap Hacks to Get Your Art Business Up and Running Today
Kellee wants to see those in her community following their passions and dreams in creating their art businesses and in this episode, Kellee shares the tricks and hacks she used when started her own art business. These allowed her to keep the costs down until she got the sales she needed to upgrade and scale. It doesn't have to be expensive and today Kellee is sharing so you can use the same hacks.
Here’s a glance at this episode;
- 03:52 Building an email list and how you can do this
- 06:21 Have somewhere to direct people to your work and services. This can be an inexpensive website.
- 08:45 Have a project management tool like Trello to organize your systems so that when you're ready to scale and bring on other people, you have everything in place.
- 09:57 Designing your content for social media, website, and everything in between. Canva makes it easy and with the templates and ideas, you look like a pro.
- 11:10 Like it or not, video is where social media is heading. There are apps that make this easy and all you need is your phone.
- 13:38 Make it easy for people to pay you.
- 19:11 If you're selling services or courses, research, and price compare platforms. Look at their lowest package options and how you can upgrade when you're ready.
Links & resources and tools mentioned;
Rethink the possibilities with your Creative Business! Download this free guide: 100 Ways to Make Money as an Artist
Follow Kellee on her Instagram account @kelleewynnestudios
Follow the podcast and great business advice @maderemarkable
The easiest way to listen to the podcast is via Apple Podcasts
Click here, find where it says Ratings and Reviews, and give us a 5-star. If you're feeling generous, we'd love it if you left us a review, telling us what you love about the show! Thank you for being so supportive!
Visit our YouTube Channel, Kellee Wynne Studios for the video of this podcast and other training and recordings
Click here for the transcript